Orthodontic Treatment & Services
When you think of orthodontics, you might be thinking of teenagers and adolescents. At Willow Dental, our dentists provide orthodontic care for all ages, correcting smiles for everyone who needs it.
At Willow Dental, we can fix the whole spectrum of orthodontic issues, leaving you not only with the brilliant smile you deserve, but a healthy functioning one as well.
We can help you correct a variety of conditions including overbites, underbites, crossbites, crowded teeth, and more.
Willow Dental offers both:
Orthodontic Brackets: Stainless steel, ceramic, plastic or gold-plated brackets are bonded to your teeth and connected with a wire that moves the teeth.
Invisalign: A series of custom made aligners that are changed every two weeks gradually manipulate teeth into the correct spot.
If you’ve been tentative to pursue traditional braces for aesthetic reasons, Invisalign might be the perfect solution for you and your teeth.
Invisalign® is a system that uses custom fitted removable trays called aligners. These aligners are changed about every two weeks, progressively straightening, aligning and improving your smile.
The Invisalign® aligners are clear and virtually unnoticeable to those around you. The only thing people will notice is that you smile more often!
Why Choose Invisalign to Straighten Your Teeth
- Removable trays allow for easier cleaning and oral hygiene practices
- Normal brushing and flossing regimens can be maintained
- Irritation from metal braces is avoided
- Properly aligned teeth aid in speech, chewing, gum and bone health
- Avoid costly dentistry procedures in the future
- Decrease jaw, ear and headache pain attributed to poor tooth alignment
- Easier to clean gumline (due to decreased crowding) reduces the risk of periodontal disease
- Reduced risk of bacteria building up in damaged gum tissue
Our Mississauga dentists can examine your teeth and suggest the best orthodontic care plan for you.
Contact us today to schedule your 30 minute consultation with one of our Orthodontic Trained Doctors to discuss your personal needs.